meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Friday, December 16, 2005

Meshugenuh Clips

We begin tonight by exploring the world of weird and bizarre events in sports and in general. The following links were found by "Chef Girlfriend" and I thank him very much for enlightening me on strange human behaviors...

http://www.collegehumor.com/movies/1641861/
http://www.ejbdotcom.net/content/9331.html

I would also like to speak about the so called "Viking Love Vessel" which has been all over ESPN today. These are the official documents for the players who are facing fines and jail time. I think that incident gave the NFL a bad image and Culpepper should either go to Arizona to play for his old coach or go directly to jail and play for the warden like in The Longest Yard. I will keep this post short tonight, but I would like to thank "Island Girl Willie" for being the first blogger to comment on anything on my site.
Thank You, see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous california home equity loans said...

california home equity loans

May 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home