meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Sunday, December 11, 2005

One last post before I leave for Denver.

Hi guys,
I will introduce three of my favorite characters that happen to be my friends in this post. The first is The Muffin Man, he is a sports God and will be a great asset to my site. The second is "The Island Girl Willie", who loves his Tigers and Lions with all his heart. And Finally "The Girlfriend", who is one of the world's greatest chef's and boy does he make a mean pot of chili! I will design caricatures for each of this shady fellows next week.

For those of you that are confused about my Sports Picks, I will make it more clear next time I write a post on this subject. I will tell you who is at home and if I write ( DET -4) next to my pick it will mean that I believe DET should win the game by 4 points or more!

I am almost late for my flight, so I really have to go!
SEE YA WHEN I SEE YA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home