meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Monday, January 23, 2006

Kobe Bryant "Slam Dunk Giant" Scores 81 Points!



I didn't plan on writing a post this early on Monday morning but how could I resist?

Here is why I write on such short notice:

Kobe Bryant scored 81 points in LA Lakers' 122-104 win over Toronto on Sunday - the second highest total in the history of the NBA. Wilt Chamberlain scored 100 points for Philadelphia in 1962 and only two other players have ever scored more than 70. Bryant, 27, improved on his own personal scoring best of 62 points, set against Dallas last December. "I couldn't dream of this when I was a kid," said Bryant. "I was a little tired at the end, but motivated."

Kobe had only 26 first half point and scored 55 points in the second half (2nd best in NBA history). Only David Robinson, Elgin Baylor, and Wilt Chamberlain broke the 70 point mark in their careers. Is Kobe better then Air Jordan? Here is the box score from last night:

Box Score



Keep it up Kobe and Congrats to the Steelers and Seahawks for making the Super Bowl.
Seattle will win Super Bowl XL in Detroit, and Kobe will score 101 points sometime very soon!
WoW!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home