meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Thursday, January 05, 2006

MSU vs. ILL


Wow, this is a great game on ESPN 2 right now live from Illinois. I love the Spartans, but I believe that Dee Brown is the best player in the country. He has so much upside its ridiculous. Dee has 28 points right now and is shooting 10-16 as we speak. I hope MSU wins, but Dee is playing like Michael Jordan. Stay tuned for the final outcome.....

I want to give mad props to Shawn Alexander for receiving the NFL MVP this season.
Alexander really deserved the title over Payton Manning in my opinion. Here are Shawn's stats for the 2005-2006 season. For all of you out there that have the first pick in your fantasy draft take Alexander dude!

Finally, I want to apologize to anyone who knows me and took USC last night. As I stated before, I have wrongly predicted the National Championship Game for the 4th straight year.
Just remember, next year take the opposite of who I pick!
And with that I'm out until tomorrow, Shalom!
-The Sports Meshugenuh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home