meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Dark-O Age is Over

Late Wednesday night, Darko Milicic of The Detroit pistons was traded along with Carlos Arroyo, to The Orlando Magic for Kelvin Cato and a first round draft pick. I will include the article by: Larry Lage of the A.P entitled: Pistons Trade Millicic To Magic
I feel that The Pistons will probably drop Cato and offer Toronto Rapters Guard Mike James a long term contract before the NBA trade deadline. I would also like to let it be known that Darko has a poor work ethic and a bad new haircut and I know he will suck with the Magic!

For those of you who cant read english, here is the official trade:
The Pistons ship off:
Plus:
To the Magic, for:

Plus:

Tell me what you think by adding a comment to this post.

Video Clip of the Day: U.S. Hockey Team can't mess up this bad!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike James will be signed in the offseason by the Pistons. Delk will be a good acquisition, if we can only get big E back, the season will be complete.

March 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home