meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Friday, February 10, 2006

Feb 10-26 Winter Olympics from Turin, Italy

I hope everyone is watching the introduction to the Winter Olympic Games in Turin this evening. The Ferrari made some sic little circles and Yoko Ono said peace more times than hippie at a Dead show. I will include the Medal count for the Winter Olympics when they begin and mainly write about the Games until they end on the 26th of February. Below is a link to check out Yahoo's official Olympic site and its a good one this year. Good luck U.S.A. and bring back the Gold!

Olympic Games Link

And of course I have to give you something to laugh about this evening...

Meshugenuh Cop

I thought Ashlee Simpson was bad until I saw this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home