meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Monday, February 06, 2006

More Super Bowl Pics!

I'm finally back in E.L. and boy have I got some sweet pictures to share with you. I want to thank everyone that I met and all my friends who hung out with me on Super Bowl Sunday. I also want to thank my friend Goooshhh...for letting me sleep on his couch in his basement during the night of the big storm. I also had a wonderful time with my Meshugenuh-Bro on Saturday at the Renaissance Center, man oh man, was that brunch good. Anyway check out these shots below and tell me what you think:

BIG PIMPIN SPENDING G'S WITH CHAD AND MIKE

HALL OF FAMER ANTHONY MUNOZ & MY BRO STRAIGHT CHILLIN

SORRY LADIES, MAYBE NEXT YEAR

FORMER STEELER, MERRIL HOGE SIGNING AWAY

AND THIS IS THE REASON WHY I WAS LATE FOR WORK THIS MORNING

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers and big up's to the city of Detroit for hosting a great Super Bowl this year. Check out Big Ben's Blog and mad respect for all of you who took the under and tails during the coin flip.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ray said...

Those are some shady-lookin' Seahawks fans, dude.

February 09, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://vzukbkop.com/erig/ymto.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://jhasdtlr.com/jnwv/xjgo.html]Cool site[/url]

July 17, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

July 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home