meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

The Olympics are fun when people fall

This post will be short and sweet. The Winter Olympics are alright, but I love when the commentators talk smack about the figure skaters. I will show you tonight what I love about the Olympics and I don't mean to be crude:

The Meshugenuh Olympic figure skating highlights.

I'll be watching when Sasha Cohen wins the gold and maybe I'll catch the Hockey finals as well. Tell me what you like about the Olympics if anything at all.

Here are the top three county's medal counts:

Germany=22
Austria=19
United States=18

Peace!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Sasha Cohen should be on the cover of playboy with Kimbo, preferrebly sitting on his lap.

March 02, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great website, looks very clean and organized. Keep up the good work! antibacterial Read a useful article about tramadol tramadol

January 31, 2012

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home