meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Superbowl XL Radio Row

As you may know, I am from Detroit and am a true sports meshugenuh. So just like any true sports meshugenuh would do, I managed to get myself and my buddy into Radio Row at the Renaissance Center to say 'what up' to few people. Here is who we met:
The Lingerie-Bowl Girls

Hank "The Hammer" Goldberg
website ESPN Studio
website

Torry Holt
website

Chad Johnson
website

Scoop Jackson (pictured with the Muffin Man and the Sports Meshugenuh)
website

Lincoln Kennedy and Donovan Mcnabb
website
website

Finally, here is a list of all the parties going on this weekend and the official Super Bowl XL site.

Parties

Super Bowl XL

I will be everywhere in Detroit this weekend and will have access to pretty much wherever I want to go, so expect some great photos and look for the Sports Meshugenuh on the NFL network.

Go Seattle!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who can help me with .httpaccess ?
where i can fined full information about .httpaccess file syntaxis?

February 06, 2007

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home