meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Where was Montana and What's up with Tocchet?


Tonight we will explore two issues in the world of sports that really have nothing in common besides the fact that they're all Meshugenuh acts. The first Meshugenuh is Rick Tocchet who on Wednesday got an idefinite leave of absence for an illegal gambling ring he was involved in.
I have included the story so I don't have to write anymore about this idiot.

The Rich Tocchet Incident


The other person I will be talking about is Joe Montana. Joe was supposed to take part at pre-game ceremonies with the other past MVP's for Super Bowl XL, but never showed up. He claims he was supposed to get $100,000 for his appearance but never got it and left on Friday. We later find out that he returned home on Friday to attend his sons' weekend basketball games.

Joe was also quoted by stating "The Super Bowl is important to a lot of people but, to me, it was more important that I was home with my boys." This whole episode is a bunch of B.S.! Who gives a damn where Joe goes or if he wants to spend time with his family? All I care about is the fact that he was supposed to be at the Super Bowl festivities and he skipped town early. The Meshugenuh was quoted on Wednesday by stating "Joe, Detroit thinks you suck and we hope you watch every stinking basketball game your spoiled kids play."

You suck Joe!

-The Sports Meshugenuh-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home