meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Thursday, February 09, 2006

www.meshugenuh.com (The site is up on Monday!)

Meshugenuh.com, will be ready to use on Monday February 13th, just in time for Valentines day. I will be giving out a sweet prize for the winner of this competition. Here is all you have to do: Tell me by putting a comment below this post, who will win the game between The Detroit Pistons at home vs The New Jersey Nets and the two scores combined to win a once in a lifetime gift from the Meshugenuh.


Here is an example of what I'm looking for: Detroit 144.


I think you all will be excited by my intro which in no way copies Trent's: http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/ intro page. Remember to check out http://www.whatevs.org/ and Trent's site, and tell them both The Meshugenuh sent ya! Spread the love Da Detroit Way and stop the haters of the blog world for ruining it for us all.


I will end this post tonight by giving a few Meshugenuh video clips and congratulation Mike Martz for his signing with the pathetic Detroit Lions.


Meshugenuh Video Clips:
Look who made the NBA Eastern All Star Team Reserves:



1 Comments:

Anonymous The Meshugenuh Nugget said...

Detoit 186

February 09, 2006

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home