meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Guess who's back?


Well, I haven't written in a long time and this time I'm not making any excuses. What I will do is keep everyone up to date with what is happening in the Baseball world as of March 9th. I will begin by talking about the 2006 World Baseball Classic. I recently watched the U.S. team lose to our neighbors to the North (Oh Canada) and it sucked to see A-Rod get on base only to have Mark Teixeira ground out to first to lose 8-6! It gets worse, check out our roster, then check out Canada's roster:

Team USA

Team Canada

Are you F---ing kidding me! I am one of the biggest baseball freaks on the face of the earth and Ive only heard of a total of 9 players on the Canadian team compared to everyone on the U.S. team. Check out the official website below and keep track of your favorite country to win the World games:

Official site of The World Baseball Classics

Detroit Tigers pitching star, Fernando Rodney and the Dominican team will win the whole shebang-I guarantee it! If you can afford to wager a bet on this prediction, then sell your house and put it all on D.R. to win The World Classic.
Here is the Dominican roster:

The Dominican Team

Finally, I will let you listen if you haven't done so already about the trouble with "The Big Herc", below is the interview with the Chicago Media:


Frank "The Freak" Thomas Saga

I will start writing more often and will be interested in hearing about who everyone likes to win "The Big Dance" this year.
It's March Madness baby!
-Out-

1 Comments:

Blogger basketweave said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post…

Regards:

carrera herringbone

September 19, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home