meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Saturday, March 18, 2006

March Madness


Wow, it has been 10 days since I last posted on my blog. And if I were you, I probably would be pretty ticked off with the Meshugenuh. This is your chance to hate and write your comments below this post. Talk smack, talk shit, send threats, player hate, be crude, be rude, please just (F-BOMBING) write something, so I can get a better understanding of how I can improve my sports blog. Unlike other bloggers out there, I have a life and I do this for the decent folks of this world and lately I feel that not many people really care about what the Meshugenuh thinks!

Ok enough hate, I will now discuss the NCAA tournament. Here is the up to the minute bracket for all of you out there that were too drunk to watch the games yesterday:

Bracket

Who is going to win it all? I believe Duke is by far the best team in the nation and like I always say, "sell the house, sell the car, and bet on Duke". Tell me what you think. Below I will also give all those true Alcoholics a recap of all the games yesterday:

Recaps for the Drunk Skunks

Till I write next, stay real, don't drink and drive, and remember to smell your children!

I'm Out
-The Sports Meshugenuh-

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heу I κnow this is off topic but І wаs wonԁering if you κnew оf аnу ωіԁgets I
could aԁd to my blog that autοmaticаlly tweеt mу neωest twitter upԁates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

My blog meuble salle de bain

May 24, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach front with my children.
I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this
is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!



Stop by my blog post; Rolland Garros

May 24, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's up, I want to subscribe for this website to take latest updates, therefore where can i do it please help.

my blog: comparatif ssd

May 25, 2013

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great delivery. Sound arguments. Keep up the great effort.


Check out my webpage; tarot de Marseille

June 13, 2013

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home