meshugenuh (me-shu-ge-nuh) n. Yiddish 1) A crazy person, 2) A madman.

Visit Art.com

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Meshugenuh Propaganda



Meshugenuh Propaganda Sells
I have been so busy lately working at my new job that even the Sports Meshugenuh needs a little time off. I am truly sorry that I have not been posting as much as I used to. Believe me I would love to have a job as an official blogger, but blogging doesn't pay the bills. Please check out all the advertisements I have on this site and help a brother out! I know all of you like art, so take a walk on the wild side and order a poster from art.com located at the top of my site. I'm sorry that I am boring you today, but money makes the world go round. Anyhoo, I will leave you with a few things I found entertaining...
Thanks for looking,
See ya soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger Panasonic Massage Chairs said...

We are one of the Leading Panasonic Massage Chairs Sales in Los Angeles In California,Our Products are Panasonic Massage Chairs,Neck Massagers,Foot Bath Massager,Leg Massagers,Full bpdy massagers,Back Shoulder Massagers,EP30007KX Massager,Tap Tech Massagers,Ting Ting Massagers,Compression Leg Massagers etc.please add my website into your blogger,it is very useful for us.

January 07, 2011

 
Anonymous songfang said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

August 08, 2011

 
Blogger basketweave said...

Great blog here It’s hard to find quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate people like you.

Regards:

Carrara Subway Tile

September 09, 2011

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home